Eleanor Haspel-Portner, Ph.D. is a clinical psychologist and Professional Certified Coach specializing in transformational work with individuals, couples, and families. She uses multiple tools such as: hypnosis, dream and consciousness work, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Reiki healing, as well as multidimensional Noble Sciences and Beyond Human Design tools. Eleanor has been in private practice since 1974.
Eleanor received her Ph.D. from The University of Chicago, Department of Comparative Human Development. With her multidimensional and interdisciplinary background, Eleanor’s passion is helping individuals, couples, and groups synthesize life experiences in practical ways for healthy, successful, and creatively fulfilling lives.
Among Eleanor’s areas of expertise are individuals, relationships, consciousness expansion, life path choices, and clean communication. Eleanor has extensive postgraduate training in multiple psychological, consciousness, therapeutic, and alternative disciplines.
In addition to being a prominent relationship specialist and therapist, Eleanor has is highly versed in Jungian dream analysis, Clean Language, Hypnotherapy, the Buteyko Breathing Method, Noble Sciences Sacred Synthesis tools, Meditation, and Reiki.
Eleanor is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback so clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- Licensed Clinical psychologist (License Number: Psy5297)
- LA Erickson Institute (Co-Founder)
- American Society for Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH Approved Consultant)
- American Psychological Association
- Certified Clean Communication Coach (Institue for Leadership Management)
- International Coach Federation
- The Reiki Alliance
- American Federation of Astrologers
- Cosmic Secrets: A Key to Self Discovery. Noble Sciences, LLC. 2016.
- Astrology Essentials: Understanding Charts. Noble Sciences, LLC. 2016.
- Second Degree Reiki: A Workbook. Noble Sciences, LLC. 2016.
- Extensive Web Publications and articles since 1999.
- Appointment with Destiny. Katherine De Jersey. Forward by Eleanor Haspel-Portner, Ph.D.J & B Editions, Inc. Richmond Va. 1995.
- Marriage In Trouble: A Time of Decision. Nelson -Hall. 1976. Chicago, Illinois.
- Sociocultural Factors in the Development of Guilt. University of Chicago, Dissertaion. 1971.